As you can see we had so much fun. The twins weren't so sure about the beach. It took them 2-3 days to get use to it. Corbin ran into the pool edge and got a black eye. He became famous at the condo's. We went to the beach everyday,shopped, ate, and visited an alligator swamp. We had so much fun, but are glad to be home.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Your family is too cute. It sounds like a lot of fun. How did you manage traveling with all of the kids. I just started liking traveling with one 2 year old. You are amazing!
Nancy, you are so dang pretty! And have such an awesome family...so cute!
I love that you have this blog, it feels like I "see" you more on a daily basis, which is nice since I'm so far away!
Glad you had fun on your trip! You need to tell more about the alligator swamp! How was that?
Such a cute pic! Glad you had fun on your trip. I just came back into town and I love my new bedroom shutter!! Thanks Bret.
I think you have to be the most look-a-like family ever. You guys are so cute. Im glad the trip went well-how you ever did that with 5 kids is pretty amazing. How are you all so tan???
Hey, Nancy! I found your blog! It took me a few minutes, but I'm excited to be connected in the blog world. Your family is so dang cute! It was fun to hang out at the reunion. -Stacy
Thanks for the comment. I loved seeing your cute kids. I can't believe how they have grown since I last saw them. You have a beautiful family.
Thanks Nancy! Your kids are super cute...Tell Bret Hi and hope you guys are having a fun summer in AZ :) Karen
Post a Comment