We did the whole family thing and went to 4 corners. Sam wanted to go so bad, and when we got their I think Sam was a little disappointed cause it was hot and just a slab of cement to tell us the states. It was so funny cause every time we would put Audrey down on the 4 corners she would make a run to New Mexico. Hope you enjoy the rest of the vacation pic's.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Family Vacation #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
looks like you all had lots of fun! I love family vacation, but it's nice to get home, get back to the routine and sleep in my own bed.
Looks like a successful family vacation! I've never been to four corners. Your kids are so cute...I can't believe how big the twins are getting! Glad you all had fun.
Post a Comment