Monday, January 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM!
I really can't say enough about how amazing my mom is. She is truly my best friend and I look up to her in so many ways. Now that I am a mother I understand a little more of what she did for me and what she went through for me. All the trials in my life growing up I have her to thank for helping me get through them. She has taught me to always think of others, and believe in myself. Every time you see her she has the biggest smile and is always loving life. In these pictures her smiles says it all. I don't know what I would do with out her and want her to know how much I love her and what a great example she is to me in every way possible. Thanks mom for always being there for me.





On her original Birthday Sunday Jan. 6th we had dinner and birthday cake at my mom's, and Mallory wouldn't leave my mom's lap until the cake was all gone. She definently is mine.

12 comments:

stephanie said...

happy birthday mrs singleton!taylor had a great time with you on the field trip she said you were a super nice grandma!!

Melanie and Will said...

What a sweet post! You are indeed lucky to have such a wonderful mother!!!!

barbafamily said...

What a beautiful lady! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Elisha said...

Those are really sweet pictures! Aren't moms the best!

kristen said...

Happy Birthday Joanne! I, too, love your mom!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Joanne is one a million...I have so many fun memories of her. What a nice tribute to a special mom. Happy Birthday Joanne!!!

Anonymous said...

This is late, but I love Jo! She is one of a kind and so much fun to be around. We had the BEST time in young women's with her as our leader. She is truly a great lady!

Kayleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayleen said...

Hey Nancy, I stumbled on your blog from looking on the Romney's blog and then the Hursts blog. I guess I had too much time on my hands today! You asked for my website and I emailed it to you, but it was rejected. So, here you are!
www.flickr.com/photos/kayleentheobald/

Cassie Simonton said...

Happy Birthday Jo!!! I hope your mom was treated like a Queen on her big Day! Man I love her guts and miss your family! I hope we find a good family like yours to live right accross from! My neighbors have "BIG" shoes to fill!! And just between you and I they are not living up to my expectations!

Brooke said...

I love your mom. I always thought she was so funny. Happy Birthday Joann.

Enjoy the Journey said...

Your mom is so cute! You share the same smile.