So as you can tell my life is so out of control. I check in on my good friends about every other day to make sure all is well. Well I checked in with one of my oldest friends blog and found out that I was picture tagged. I think she did this to get me going again.Thanks Brooke!
Here are the rules:
1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people This tagging was so fun cause I just uploaded this picture like it said and this is what is was. WOW look how young my boy was in this picture. I think the date on my camera is wrong. If I remember correctly this is Corbin when he was almost 2 and the twins had just been born. He would just sit on the couches and watch the twins for hours. He is so cute!
I tag:
Leila,Jai,Carly,Angela Barba, Kyle Bashford,Cassie Simonton
Monday, February 9, 2009
I got picture tagged....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey sweetie! Thanks for tagging me...I needed to get my butt in gear. It will be fun to have a new post on my blog :-) Love ya!
okay okay okay I did it!
Hi Nancy,
You won one of the giveaway prizes on Picky Palate! Email me with your address (it's posted on my blog) and I'll get it shipped to you. Congrats!
Post a Comment