Are you kidding-so not fair. Mine dont start until the 20th. Utah stinks. I love the picture of your girls with your dog. That thing is MASSIVE. Your little dancin girls are adorable. It looks like you have had a fun, busy, summer.
Yeah I know I am in the minority on this one, but I am not ready for my kids to go back. The summer flew by too quickly. The sad thing is I think they are ready to go back to school.(What does that say about my entertaining skills?)
3 comments:
my kids have been in school for almost two weeks already. Don't mean to rub it in, but......ha,ha,ha.....
Are you kidding-so not fair. Mine dont start until the 20th. Utah stinks. I love the picture of your girls with your dog. That thing is MASSIVE. Your little dancin girls are adorable. It looks like you have had a fun, busy, summer.
Yeah I know I am in the minority on this one, but I am not ready for my kids to go back. The summer flew by too quickly. The sad thing is I think they are ready to go back to school.(What does that say about my entertaining skills?)
Post a Comment