Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weeds, Weeds, and more Weeds!

Ok so here is a funny story. My two girls Sam and Emma where fighting all day and so I made them go outside and clean up the back yard together. A few minutes later(more like 20) I hear them laughing so loud, and they came running in and said for me to come see what they got. I got a little worried so when I went outside this is what they had. A weed the size of them. They thought it was so funny, meanwhile it made me wonder when the last time the weeds got pulled. Dad has been really busy installing and out of town. But it was nice, cause by the end of cleaning up the yard the girls where friends, and having fun again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super de-duper CUTE!
Love it!
Love,
Jai

Melanie and Will said...

Aw how cute are they! And what a fabulous idea of making them clean up together! I'll have to remember that one when my boys get older. And geez, what a huge weed!

MommyRohner said...

You are brilliant! I'll have to try that one out because heaven knows my boys fight a LOT! I imagine pulling weeds in 110 degrees will go a long way in preventing the fighting too!

MommyRohner said...

Oh I forgot- I love the baggies... very innovative.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious Nancy! I agree with everyone else...totally needing to remember that when my girls get a little older!!!

The Richins Family said...

hi nancy! this is jenny richins. i was in your ward back in 2002. if you remember me. i had a baby boy premature. then we suddenly moved out of the ward in 2004. anyways, i just wanted to say hi.

The Dunford Family said...

your such a good mom nancy! What a great idea!

Rachel Cunningham said...

That is great...I love that idea! I need to use that sometime. Your girls are so cute.

Brooke said...

Thats why you had kids right. To keep the house clean. We use to say that to my mom all the time. Great idea to keeping some peace in the home.