These are truely the days. Well at least for me. This is pretty much an average day here at the King's mad house. I apsolutley love it and think these are the days to remember. It won't be much longer until Corbin will refuse to dance in just his underwear(well at least we think so), and the twins are happy just running in circles and falling down. Just wanted to share a little of what goes on in my house on a regular basis. Now I want to see what goes on with you and your house. Video and post it so we can remember these simple-yet fun days. Consider yourself tagged.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Nancy I LOVE IT! That was awesome! Oh how I miss you all!
Hey this is Katie from *MAtie Kay* Creations. You were the first to comment on the template you chose. So I have a special for the first person to comment on specific templates that have custom headers. Anyway, you get a custom header if you would like one with whatever text you would like me to put. You can e-mail me @ matiekay@gmail.com with your text info. Thanks! :)
Cute Kids!!!!
oh my gosh how cute!!! glad you captured some good times on video! so funny that we have kids that are the same ages too! aren't they so funny. love the tighty whities on corbin! and your twins are too cute. i can tell they look up to their big brother! fun times.
Post a Comment