So my good friend just down the street has a Christmas party on the 1st Monday of December. It is so fun and it really brings in the Holiday. There is over 150 people there and we all eat,listen to some songs, have a lesson, and then the best,real looking Santa I have ever seen comes and does magic tricks for the kids. Then the kids one by one go up and tell Santa what they want for Christmas and he gives them a candy cane and we all take pictures. It is a great tradition and I love it and want to thank my friend Heather & Deb for pulling this all together. We loved it. Well at least some of us like it. Mallory wasn't liking the Santa thing. But she did however like the candy cane. Thanks Carly for trying to get her to chill out.
Audrey was like'What in the world are you guys doing this for-I just want my candy cane'.
Corbin just kept telling Santa he wanted to play soccer.
Emma's list was really long and so funny.
Now Samantha's list was even longer,and in details. Yikes. I tried to lean in as close as I could.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Our FHE Christmas Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
10 comments:
Love the pictures! That night was so much fun! I'm so glad that Heather and Deb put that together for all of us!
You gotta love the long lists! So cute pictures with Santa!
Those are cute...and its so funny to see what kids put on Christmas lists...Hope you guys are having fun!
It was a fun night!
I'm putting Grady on a GYSA scrimmage team that starts in January. It might be fun for Corbin to join him. Let me know if you want details.
Ok, I need that Santa!!! Every year at the Simonton Christmas party they have a Santa come...and he is always toothless, smelly, and just GROSS!!! Can you get me that Santa's number...please!
Ok I don't know what went wrong I am not anonymous..that was from me Cassie Simonton...I don't care who knows it!
Oh, how fun! I missed that one. That Santa looks awesome! I would have been scared to!
hey nancy- so fun, nice neighbors! My email is cmalone17@cox.net
Sorry Nancy, I haven't checked the blog for awhile...anyway my email is cassiesimonton@aol.com
Thank you.
Hey nancy..we finally got a blog..it is thehatchclan-stephanie.blogspot....you will have to come and check it out..your kids are adorable!!!
sam, taylor says HI!!!!
Post a Comment