Friday, November 30, 2007

A New Baby!

WE LOVE HER!


Our awesome friends Eric and Tamara just had there 1st baby yesterday November 29th at around 1 a.m.. They had a beautiful little girl and haven't yet named her. We are very excited for them, cause they are going to be amazing parents and love every minute of it. We just want to tell them congratulations and we hope that there parents who are in Canada are able to see these cute pictures and hold on a little bit until they can come for there visit soon. Good luck and enjoy her, cause she is so sweet.

4 comments:

barbafamily said...

How cute and special! I love new babies!!!! Congrats to them! You guys are such great friends to everyone! And, to answer your question, I know Kenyon because she is one of my best friends. We met through our business...her and her husband are wonderful friends and mentors to us!!! That's funny that you know her too! Love ya girl! We need to get together soon because I really miss you!!!!

Melanie and Will said...

Aw, she is sweet!!!

Oh, and yep I did miss you at Cables on Wed, BUT I missed you on Mon AND Fri!!!! Lol

Unknown said...

Nancy, you are so thoughtful!
Congratulations to the new parents!!!

The Skousen's said...

So I have been inspired and decided to start my own blog. THXS for the encouragement. It's so much fun. you will have to check it out. mattandcandeeskousen.blogspot.com