Corbin was Super-Man, Sam was a Jeanie, Emma was a Ballroom Princess, and the twins were Cows. All the kids looked so cute,and really had a good time.
Do the Halloween parties ever end?
I don't know about you guys, but it seems that by the time I go to all my kids "fall festivals"(aka Halloween parties) for there class rooms. Then to the trunk-or-treat party. Then to grandma's for her Halloween party. Then many trips to the store to buy the finishing touch on all of the kids costumes. Then back to the store to buy more candy for the kids school parties. Then to realize that you are in charge of 3 dozen cookies for one class, a large bag of popcorn for the other class, and a bag of small toys to the other class. It just is exhausting. Then it comes down to the actual day of Halloween and you see how excited they all get and hear all there giggles, and stories of how much candy they each got. Then the trading of candy. Not to mention the best part of it all-sneaking through there bags to pick out your favorite candy for that night time snack. You then realize that it is all worth it!
.jpg)
9 comments:
All your kids look so cute in their costumes. I couldn't imagine the effort into getting 5 kids ready and happy for Halloween. You're a super Mom.
FYI Corbin was Super-Man!!! I know you have five kids...but you got to get the super hero right!!! Coby was Super Man too, well kinda...he wouldn't let me get him dressed up so he was Clark Kent in transformation into SuperMan! Pics later to come! Happy Halloween!
Such cute costumes Nancy and such cute kids! Glad you had fun through all of the fun Fall activities. Now we have to think about Christmas!!!
LOVE your comments about Halloween! How true it is! I love the costumes...I'm so sorry that we didn't get to see the kiddos in person. Both boys were pretty worn out after doing this half of the neighborhood...I thought of you a bunch though! The twins are the cutest cows I've ever seen! I'm so glad that we're friends! Love ya!
(This is Allison (Ash)
Nancy,
Your family is so cute! I was so excited to hear from you and Rachel! I love this blogging thing because it is so fun to be a part of everyone's life via blog world! Keep in touch!
p.s. Please tell Rachel that I would like to see her blog! Thanks!
Hey Nancy,
I just started blogging and found your link on Melanie's page. Your kids are so cute! I totally agree with you about the craziness, we had fall festivals, class room parties and if I was in AZ we would have gone to a party a grandma's too. It's been fun to see what you've been up to.
Deep Thoughts by Joni: To me, Holidays are like exercise. You don't love all the hard work while you're going through it, but after its all over, its worth it!
Your kids look adorable in their costumes! I hope you guys had a fun holiday!
Your kids look so cute Nancy! You are such an awesome mom!!
Nany-your kids looked so cute in their costumes. I think its so funny that one twin looks like Emma and one twin looks like sam, Maybe its just the cow pictures-but thats what I see. I think any holiday gets hectic and crazy with such a big family, but it is nice and worth it when its over!!!
Post a Comment