Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Field Trip!

First of all, sorry for the slacking. However I have been busy-er than busy. It has been crazy and have I will comments on your blogs in a day or 2. I just don't have time right now, but wanted to post this picture of me and my man Corbin. We got to go to a pumpkin patch for a field trip and we had so much fun. I love field trips cause I get to meet the kids that my kids are always talking about. Corbin and I had a great time together and was excited cause he got to show me all his friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a darling photo! I havent been able to catch you online! I hope everything is okay (email me babe)!!
Love your Australian Friend!

barbafamily said...

So adorable! You look awesome...I just love your hair! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Corbin's face is too cute in this pic! I love the cow costumes for the twins. I heard your dad found your keys today! Yay!