They survived the GRAND CANYON
YES- That is right. These crazy men decided to hike the Grand Canyon. It was (from left to right) my brother Spencer,my other brother Jeff, Bret, and my other brother Robert. They wanted to do this together and my brother-in-law Doug wasn't able to with them cause he was in Europe or some far away place, but he was missed. They left on my brother Jeff's 35th birthday October 25th, and hiked down on the 26th. Then they stay at the bottom one night and the next day they hiked back out. They got home last night at 6p.m., and let's just say Bret is walking like an old man. He is so sore. I am so proud of these guys. Last year when they started to plan it I was like "yeah right-like this is going to happen." But they proved me wrong and for the last year worked really hard. I hope they don't mind me saying, but Spencer lost like 30 lbs. and works out all the time. Robert lost 20 lbs. and works out all the time. Jeff didn't lose any weight(thank heavens-he is so skinny), but he bikes a lot. Then Bret lost 15 lbs, and works out everyday. Doug who was suppose to go lost the most he lost I think 80 lbs., and we are very proud of him for that. We wish he could have done this..JPG)
My dad was suppose to go also, but had bronchitis just before and couldn't go. So instead my Dad and Mom drove up the boys and stayed at a hotel and did some site seeing and shopping. Then they drove them back.Good thing they did cause they were all so sore that I don't think anyone could have pushed the accelerator or brake. Anyways we are all very proud of them and love our Manly Men.
3 comments:
WOW! That is so impressive! Way to go Bret!
So cool! Way to go! I've always wanted to do that, but I think I would have to be carried back out!
They did it! What a neat goal to accomplish! Now it's the girls turn:) I am impressed with all the weight loss stats. Way to go guys!
Post a Comment