Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Men gone = Women play!

While our Men are gone-----We Play!


My sister-in-law Amy had a really good idea. She invited all us women and our kids to her house to make a Halloween decoration, and eat pizza while the men where all at priesthood. We had so much fun while all the kids ran a muck.


This is my niece Courtney helping us make our decoration. It was a wreath that we spray painted black and put these Halloween colored twisties(pipe cleaners) all over it in crazy shapes. It turned out really cute and Amy got the idea out of the "Michael's" catalog.Love it!

Here is a picture of my mom and Emma working on their wreath.

I wonder what these two boys(Tate & Corbin) are up to?

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love your hair!! Good move....but Bret, well thats a different story...are you guys going to move to a trailer park and start going to NASCAR races? Sweet! So why did he have to shave his head if the family didn't make it? Do you mean they did make it??

Joni said...

So fun! I love hanging with the ladies! Its even better when the can entertain themselves, even if they are running (what was that word you used?) AMUCK! Too funny!

Joni said...

Sorry I didn't check if my comment made sense! I meant the kids entertaining themselves!

Anonymous said...

Girls nights are always fun! Cute idea to make Halloween decorations. I love festive activities! I was sick the night of priesthood, so I totally missed out on the shopping and out to eat:(