Happy Birthday Bret!
On October 17th my man turned 31. However ours lives have been really busy so this is the first time I could post the big event. Bret doesn't really care to much for cakes, and his favorite dessert ever is "milk chocolate" chip cookies, and it has to be "milk chocolate" chips. So I made him a big "milk chocolate" chip cookie along with some normal size cookies. He loved it and so did the kids as you can tell. I just want to say how wonderful I think Bret is and how thankful I am to have him in my life. He sacrifices so much for me and the kids, and is a great example to me. I hope you all feel the same way I do, cause sometimes he can get miss read, and when it comes down to it-he is an amazing man if you truly know him and his huge heart. Love ya Bret, and Thank You.
On October 17th my man turned 31. However ours lives have been really busy so this is the first time I could post the big event. Bret doesn't really care to much for cakes, and his favorite dessert ever is "milk chocolate" chip cookies, and it has to be "milk chocolate" chips. So I made him a big "milk chocolate" chip cookie along with some normal size cookies. He loved it and so did the kids as you can tell. I just want to say how wonderful I think Bret is and how thankful I am to have him in my life. He sacrifices so much for me and the kids, and is a great example to me. I hope you all feel the same way I do, cause sometimes he can get miss read, and when it comes down to it-he is an amazing man if you truly know him and his huge heart. Love ya Bret, and Thank You.
.jpg)
7 comments:
omg...crazy...my hubby turned 31 too!!! AND guess what i made him for his dessert!??? cookies too!!!! milk choc chips are his fav too! wow, it is getting creepy! lol soooo crazy!
LOVE these pics! What a great day! I also think Bret is awesome...we just love your family so much! Thanks for telling me that I'll be awesome at my new calling because I'm a little nervous about it :) Love ya!
Happy Birthday Bret!!
Nancy!~ I'm totally "airin' out the business" here but we are moving to another house and my box of H.S. stuff came down out the attic.
I found a note we were writing back and forth to each other in English class and ONE of the topics was about you admitting you were starting to like Bret!
SO SWEET! Happy times! :)
You guys are awesome!
Don't kill me for writing that!
Happy Birthday Bret!! Wow, sweet cookie cake...Can I have some? :) Karen
Happy Birthday Bret! I can't believe we are all in our 30's!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRET!!! you dont look one day over 30 =) Looks like he had a fun day-and yummy treats.
Post a Comment