HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
I just want to say "Happy Birthday" to my dad. On Saturday October 13th it was my dads birthday, so me and my sister took my dad out for lunch at his favorite mexican restaurant "manuels". We had so much fun and I just want my dad to know how much I love and admire him. He is always very kind, loving, giving, and a great example to me. Thanks for all you continue doing for me. I love you!Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Hey I saw Rachel's comments and you were looking for my Email. its: jokrummen@yahoo.com!
Happy birthday ED.
Your dad and my mom have the same birthday!
Hope it was a great day!
Happy B-Day EDWARDO!! LOVE HIM LIKE MY OWN DAD....I hope he had a great day...so jealous of the mexican food! I have never tried that restaraunt...I guess I will have to just add that one to my list of places to eat at while were in AZ!!
Awww I really love your short hair!
that last one was from me you know Jai!
Post a Comment