Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What a wonderful Christmas!

Here are the 5 king's very happy at what Santa brought them. We truly have been blessed in our lives to have such a wonderful family and great kids. We are thankful for each and every day and for having people like you in our lives.

This is the King's Christmas party where we always do the Nativity play with the kids as Mary and Joseph(Sam was Mary and Corbin was Joseph-not sure how that really works out). This is so fun for us and the kids. Then Kenon and the kids set up a really nice glass nativity scene while they talk about what each piece represents. The rest of the time we get to enjoy one another and eat yummy things.

It's all about the BLING$$$$$$

Every year my parents do a money grab where we go from youngest to oldest reaching our hands into a large jar of change. We all (mostly the adults) can't wait to see how much we get. Then we all see who got the most(this year was my man Bret). Needless to say I always come in last since I have such tiny fingers. The sad thing is that my kids are going to be passing me up any year. Anyways we love this tradition and think our mom and dad rock.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pic of all the kids on the floor! I was always jealous of the money grab tradition your parents do. So fun!! So how much did Brett get? That's too funny that Sam and Corbin were Mary and Joseph - whatever works!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the matching jammies! Super-de-duper cute!

The Skousen's said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas.

stephanie said...

I love the money jar Idea, that sounds like soo much fun-your babies are getting so big, love the jammies

barbafamily said...

What a great Christmas! I love the pictures of the kiddos on Christmas morning together in their pjs! And, what a great idea for the money grab! That sounds like an awesome tradition! We miss you guys and love you!

Shalice said...

What a fun tradition with your parents! Looks like Christmas was a blast. Your kids pj's are awesome.

Brooke said...

Looks like fun. I was telling my husband how you guys always had a flocked tree and I was so jealous. Maybe I'll get one next time.