These kids crack me up. Corbin had one of his good friends"Landon" over the other day,and I left my back door open for the boys and twins to run WILD. Needless to say that is exactly what they did. I could here them all laughing so I went outside to the side of the house to find this.......
Them all hanging out on the golf cart(which if your interested we are trying to sale), acting like they were driving while eating Doritos. They were so funny.
.jpg)
11 comments:
ok they are too cute..i used to love doing things like that when i was little! yes, tay would love to hang out with sam, that sounds like fun, let me know!
So adorable! You guys are the best and I can't wait for girls camp either! I'm so glad we're friends Nancy - you're the best!
Yoy gotta love it when kids entertain themselves! I had fun this morning it was so good to see you! and your kids are stinkin CUTE!
Hey Nancy, thanks for the comment! You are totally welcome to look at our blog whenever you want, haha! I will admit, I have too checked yours out in the past. As for finding out what we are having, my friend did an ultrasound this morning, but the little stinker wouldn't reveal the goods.. blah! We tried to get it in the right position for like 35 minutes! Oh well, I'll go back next Wednesday and see if there is anything "new". I am like 14 1/2 weeks, but we saw Zadi for sure at 14 weeks! So this one must be a little more stubborn!
Nancy, feel free to peek at our blog anytime. Your kids are so cute on that golf cart!
That is so hilarious! Your kiddies are so cute! Taylor just loves Emma. We'll have to have her over again to play!
Seriously, who could have cutter boys! Oh yeah there HOTTIES!! ; )
P.S. I finally updated my blog.
So cute! I remember doing things like that...now we have kids that age! Man we are getting old! I wish I could entertaine myself just by sitting in my car!
hahaha they are so cute and I love the golf cart. Matt was just telling me how Brett let him ride his bike where both tires turned. I was laughing so hard. Anyway, the baby will be here soon! Can't wait!
Cute kiddos!!!
Oh, and Nancy I use free paper and embelishments that I have found online for scrapbooking. And then I design my own header using photoshop. I have done several for other friends though...so if you don't have photoshop and you want me to make one...let me know! I LOVE to do it and I wouldn't mind at all!
Hey thanks for the nice comment, of course you can put the song on your blog, the more people that hear it the better! We would be honored to be one of your peeps. Good to catch up on the King family.
Post a Comment