Well my BEAUTIFUL Samantha got baptized today. She was so cute and very excited. She couldn't sleep at all. She went to bed at like 10:30p.m. and woke up at 6 a.m.. The girl knew how important this day is.
Samantha did very well and so did her dad. As I stood there with her towel waiting for her dad to baptise her I got real emotional thinking about how from now on she is accountable and how I want her to always make the right choices. That must be how our Heavenly Father fills for all of us. As she came out of the water and hugged her dad she just kept saying how good she fills.

After the baptism we had family and friends over for so yummy things and to visit. It was a very nice morning and I now that Samantha will do well with the covenant she has made. I am very honored to have her as my daughter here on earth and can't wait to see all the good choices she will make in her life. I love you Sam.
Samantha did very well and so did her dad. As I stood there with her towel waiting for her dad to baptise her I got real emotional thinking about how from now on she is accountable and how I want her to always make the right choices. That must be how our Heavenly Father fills for all of us. As she came out of the water and hugged her dad she just kept saying how good she fills.
After the baptism we had family and friends over for so yummy things and to visit. It was a very nice morning and I now that Samantha will do well with the covenant she has made. I am very honored to have her as my daughter here on earth and can't wait to see all the good choices she will make in her life. I love you Sam.
.jpg)
10 comments:
Just beautiful!
Sam is so sweet and the baptism was really great! I'm so impressed with how many people came to support all of those kids. What a lucky bunch! Congratulations!
Great job Sam! I am so proud of you and so is Heavenly Father! She looks beautiful, and so do you Nancy :-). I love the family picture :-)...so cute!
Way to go Sam! What a secial day! I still remember my baptism day! Man, you had a crazy Saturday!! You could've let people help you ya know!!
That's so awesome! I still remember the day I was baptized and I still remember the talks that were given and everything, baptism's are so special! Love the family picture too!
Glad you had a great day...she looks beautiful! We can't wait for Cade's next month. I love your family picts...they are priceless and tell such a story.
you all look so pretty! What a special day.... congratulations!
That is so neat---wow, we are getting old Nanc!!! Your family is beautiful, picture perfect :)
Loves
Jodi
oh my gosh!!! thats so cool i remember when i got baptized it was really cool!!! GO SAM!!!
Sam looks beautiful! I can't believe she is that old. Oh, and they did an awesome job on Saturday at their dance recital. That must mean they have an awesome mom. Taking them diligently every week to their classes. Impresive!
Post a Comment