Corbin turned 4!!!
Oh my sweet little boy Corbin. He is quit the trooper being the only boy in between 4 sisters. He is an angel and so sweet to his sisters. He has the biggest brown eyes with the longest eyelashes ever. So he pretty much has me wrapped around his little finger.
One thing I can honestly say is that he is very accident prone(he gets that from his dad). He is always running into walls, poles,Tripping on his own feet, or getting hit in the head with everything. As you can tell by all the injury pictures(and this is just a few) he is ALL BOY.
Corbin loves loves loves all sports. IF there is a ball of any kind Corbin will there.
We call Corbin Bret's "mini me". He LOVES his Dad and wants to be with him 24/7.
Corbin we love you and we hope you had a great birthday.
Then on Friday Emma had her T-ball team trophy party at Peter Piper Pizza. We had so much fun and we are sad that it has ended, but Emma wants to do it again next year.
I just had to put one picture in of the twins. Aren't they so cute.
Now for the DRAMA MAMA'S. Sam and Emma had there Dance recital on Saturday night. They thought they were the stuff since they got to wear make-up. They crack me up. Anyways they did amazing and we were very proud of them.
.jpg)
15 comments:
WOW - I can't believe Corbin is already 4 years old!!! He is so dang cute! And, I love all the injury pictures :-) - he's such a boy! And, Sam and Emma really did think they were "the stuff" - their faces in those pictures crack me up! I can't wait to go to camp with you - we're going to have so much fun! Love ya!
Yay for the birthday boy! What I would give for some Corbin lovin!
Oh and girlfriend just wait until those girls are teenagers - Sam has that teenage scary girl face down pat! Teenagers scare me!
What a busy weekend! The recital was enough for me. Your girls are SO cute and did great! It is so fun to watch them at recital. Sierrah loves the makeup thing too.
Ahahahaha! I love the 'tude that come out when make-up goes on! I sure hope Bret is a mean dad when you get crazy teenaged boys pounding your doors down... he is going to have to train Corbin to protect those 4 sisters!
OH how i miss havin Corbin in nursery, he was quite the entertainment! Happy birthday little buddy!
awsome ... happy b-day corbin ...
A very happy birthday to Corbin! Wow the girlies are ready to strut their stuff on sytycd. Love it!
oh my gosh that picture of sam is great, she looks so old (and beautiful!) and yes i think the twins are ADORABLE..how fun emmas softball party, loved the princess crowns! and that corbin is so lucky to have all those sisters around :) at first i thought emmas softball party was a picture for corbins birthday...too funny! he's for sure all boy though, you can tell by the picts!
Oh wow! That picture of Sam by herself, now that is some ATTITUDE! watch out Nanc, teenager here we come! Corbin is the cutest thing. His eyes really are amazing! I must say, We love having Corbin as our Best Friend. Oh and one last thought. The picture of Emma in her flapper skirt...LOVE IT! WOW HOT MAMMA!
Your cute little family-- I love it!! Corbin is a total hotty- & your girls are beautiful, with such personality :) ALL NANCY huh?! T-ball is so fun, Creed doesn't want it to end. Now, I need a girl to do the dance stuff-hahaaaa
Luvs
Jodi
Who is the handsome fella behind Corbin in those pics. You better keep him he looks like a keeper
4 already? He is so cute! Those pics of all the girls are so awesome. Attitude, where?
Oh my gosh! Those EYES on Corbin! What a little heartbreaker! I love the pic.'s of the girls! They remind me of the fun my sisters and I had growing up...(when we weren't pulling each other's hair out!)
Need to email you Nanc! I am coming out there next month for my brother's farewell!! Would love to see you if you're in town!
Corbin does have big, beautiful brown eyes!!
I can't believe how big all your kids are getting!
Thanks again for letting me take the twins to the park last week! Raegan had a lot of fun!
What cute kids. That little boys eyes are going to be a lady killer. I love the look Sam is giving-I can see sassy teen written all over her face!!! Happy Birthday Corbin!!!! Your little girls are so cute all dressed up the same.
Post a Comment