Well I can't believe that we are finally here. Yesterday Bret graduated from ASU with his bachelor degree in "Exercise and Wellness", and the kids and I barely made it......
I thought that graduation started at 5:30 so the kids and I get there at 4:50 so I thought I would take everyone to the bathroom before we went in. So we go to the bathroom and take our sweet time since it didn't start for another 30 minutes. Well we all start to leave the bathroom and all of the sudden I hear the music they play when the graduates start to walk in and I yell to the kids "RUN". So I start to run as fast as I could in my hills while yelling to the kids to run, and run fast. Well we just barely got in the room, found our group, and sat down when all the sudden there he was. "YAY DAD" we all yelled. The twins just kept pointing to Bret saying "that's my daddy, hi daddy". It was so cute. I just started to cry when I heard our 5 kids cheer for there dad who was graduating.
Each and everyone of us have been by Bret's side during this and we all understand the sacrifice that was made to get him there. We all are very proud of him.
NOW IT"S TIME TO PARTY! After the graduation I wanted a really big party. When I told Bret that I was going to have a party he said that he didn't need a party. So I then told him that the party wasn't for him. Boy was that party fun. We invite a lot of people who Bret has known for many years and that have influenced him in one way or another. I want to thank those who were able to come and support Bret. It meant a lot to him. The night was field with amazing food, amazing friends, amazing family, and one amazing man. I cant' believe we are done with this chapter of our life. Now we are all a little nervous, and a lot excited to see what is going to be the next chapter. Congrats Bret! WE LOVE YOU!
.jpg)
4 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats! How exciting! He looks so handsome and you look great Nancy! I'm so happy for you guys! Love ya!
Glad Bret and the rest of you survived. It is hard going to school and raising a family. We only had half the kids at the time. What an accomplishment! Fun party and yummy food.
Congratulations Bret!! Your story about getting to the graduation had me in tears -- isn't that how us mother's live - just barely getting there! You must be soooo excited to be through that part of your life!! On to other things hu?
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment