So for FHE we went to my friends 3rd annual FHE Christmas Party. It was a blast and the kids had so much fun. They have a really good Santa come and the kids sit on his lap and tell him what they want and then he has them look at the camera so that the parents can take a picture. What a great Santa. For some reason I couldn't find the picture of Corbin with Santa so this one will have to do. Thank you to my wonderful friends for having us over.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
FHE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
How fun to have an FHE party with your friends. That is such a good idea.
Your family pictures turned out so good! It looks like they were worth the stress to me. I just looked at some more of them on Jessica's blog. Seriously so cute! You have such a cute family.
It is so exciting that Bret is graduating! We just did that two years ago and I know you are so proud of Bret.
I'm glad we can keep in touch through the bloggin' world.
Joan
Post a Comment