Well the King Family barely survived another family picture. Is it just my family or does everyone else have a really high stress level on family picture day. I had everything ready to go. The clothes laid out, twins well rested, kids hair done, when 2 1/2 hours before we were suppose to have our pictures taken Emma got her middle finger slammed in the car door. OUCH! So I thought that it might be broken and quickly ran her to the ER to get it x-rayed. It turned out it wasn't broken thank heavens, but after 2 hours and 15 minutes in the ER Emma and I ran home to get family pictures. I was a little stressed out of how things were going to go. But the kids pulled through and did amazing. Yes it is almost impossible to have all 7 of us cooperate and smile for the camera, but I thought the kids did great.
As many of you know Bret is graduating on Dec. 18th , 2008 and I am a little excited. Ok so I am very excited as you can tell by all the ASU stuff. We had our dear friend Jessica Inglish take our pictures and she was phenomenal(http://www.lmlmphotosessions.blogspot.com/) . She was truly amazing and ended up taking my whole large family pictures a few days later.

Aren't we the cutest family ever. HAHA! We are all just so happy and proud of Bret. He is amazing to me that while he had 5 kids and a wife to support, was the Elders Quorums President, worked 3-4 jobs, he still managed to worked hard to get his Bachelor Degree. I appreciate all he has sacrificed for me and the kids. We love him and are very glad he is ours.
.jpg)
7 comments:
Love the pictures!!! And, I'm so proud and excited for Bret! I LOVE your idea of having him in his cap and gown and you guys in your ASU wear! LOVE IT! Also, amen to the stress on family picture day! It's stressful for me too, I only have two kiddos! It seems like something always happens. Love you guys!
Your family pictures turned out super cute! I hate getting family pictures...this year I only did the kids...thinking that would be easier...I was wrong :)!
Way to go Bret! That is a BIG accomplishment. It took Rich 7 years and we only had two kids! I remember us dressed in our asu clothes too! FUN times.
Yes, family pics are a stessful time but it is SO worth it. I tell my kids someday they will thank me (i hope)!!
Love the ASU gear!!! Congrats Bret (and to you too Nancy!)!!!
Way to go Bret! You have worked so long and hard for this! Time to celebrate!!!
Congratulations to you both! From my experience it is hard on both student and supporter!!! So what does this mean is he finished with school?
Cute family pics! I can't believe how many kids you have...your sooo OLD!!!!
Oh man please don't tell me it is hard to get family pictures done. We are doing ours on the 20th.
Just thought I would drop by and tell ya I got me NEW visiting teaching assignment. We are "partners: so I guess that means I will be going :)
Holler and let me know "when"
Post a Comment