Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Halloween & Sam's dance performance

Yes you heard me......Happy Halloween......Finally!

After having my friend tell me that she has givin up on my blog(thanks for the encouragement Kyle) it got me thinking about how I need to be better at keeping this up. I like it when all of you keep yours up so that I can keep in touch and so I am going to set a new goal. I am going to try to post something new at least once a week. I can do it and I won't let you down(Kyle don't give up on me:).
So hear are my kids all ready to trick-or-treat. This year the twins kind of mixed it up a little by Mallory being Tinkerbell with a crown and a set of yellow wings. Then Audrey was Snow White with a crown and pink wings. They crack me up. I was going to get them all dressed up,but they kept putting all the other things on. It made them so happy so I thought isn't that what this is about. Emma was a groovy chick and that she truly is. She loved it cause we colored her hair orange.
Then it's pretty obvious what Corbin was.....Batman. Then Sam wanted to be a devil so I told her that was great because I wouldn't have to buy a costume. Sam says "Haha mom". So here they all are. We got tons of candy, so much that I can't even keep up with it. YIKES!
This year Sam is on a performing dance/tumbling team. They perform at things like Veterans Day parade, Globetrotter game, Coyote game, and the state fair. This is a picture of her performing at the state fair. She did very well and made us very proud. Her cousin Courtney is also on the performing team, but with the girls a year younger. This is a picture of the two of them before they went on. They are so cute. Afterwards we went on a few rides and had a couple funnel cakes.YUMMY

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

Love the Halloween pics! Your kids are so adorable! And, Sam looks so cute all dressed up for her performance! Love ya!

nannyjai said...

Oh double yay you are back!

Kyle said...

I promise I won't give up on you! Yay for the update!
I love the twins costumes...so cute!