So things have been a little crazy,busy. Ok so that is an understatement. I feel like things are getting way to busy and going by way to fast. So I am going to fill you guys in on what I have been up to. The most recent and most to blame for me not blogging that much is that I read the whole series of THE TWILIGHT. Yes ladies I said it. I finally gave in and read my first book in 15 years. It was really good and I am glad I read it, but I don't think I will read another book for another 15 years. Just kidding. It just took so much of my time. Onto other events.
Audrey got an adorable haircut from the fabulous Melissa.
We had so much fun at the ward camp out that a month later we went camping again with more families. Bret did all the cooking and cleaning again. I think we might go camping more often. Bret made this pizza in a dutch oven while we were camping it was da-lish-us.
Then during Samantha and Emma's 2 day fall break we 3 went to Connecticut to visit the cousins. Bret's sister lives in Conn. and has 8 kids of all ages. So we spent time with the cousins by going to school events, and driving to Baltimore for a piano concert(Jon Schmidt an LDS guy), and just hanging out. Yes the one making the face is related. Let's just say he is 16. HAHA-We love you Taylor!
Last But not Least.....Bret had a Birthday!
He turned 32 while we were in N.Y.C. He stayed home with the 3 other kids so that me and the older girls could go have fun.He is amazing and I am very thankful to have him and his example in my life. He is a great dad,husband,brother,son-in-law, and friend. I want to tell him thank you for always being a great friend and husband. I have known Bret for about 16 years and the longer I know him the more amazing of a person he is to me. Thanks for letting me and the girls have a get away. You are the best.We had a blast but missed you and the kids. WE LOVE YOU!


.jpg)
12 comments:
Yay you blogged again! Love you!
OMG!!! i love those books!!
i wouldnt even care about edwards money cuz i kno he loves me as much as i love him!! HEHE
just to let u kno we got married two weeks ago!! :)
GwenElise Cullen
Nancy you rock, your blog page has officially been bookmarked! Great job on the trunk o treat! You rock and thanks for all the ice.
What a fun/busy month you have had girl!! We did see Bret while you were gone. He was doing great, no prob. he had just done like four loads of laundry and folded everything! WOW! He is good. Glad you and the girls had such a fun trip. Someday I want to go see New York!
it's about time Nancy... thank heavens you are back. Did you read all 4 books in the Twilight series???? Plan on coming to the movie opening night!!!
You guys have been busy! And, happy birthday Bret! I have to agree...you are an awesome guy! We're lucky to have both of you in our lives. Love ya!
Audrey's hair looks very cute.It makes her look so big! Sounds like some fun camping. What a busy month ya'll have had.
You can peek anytime. :)
Looks like you had a great time in NYC. I've always wanted to go there. :)
See you tomorrow at church.
Nancy do you own a copy of Twilight? I want to read it and I am looking for someone to borrow it from.
Wow, that was a lot, a lot of catch up! Sounds like tons of fun things. That's awesome when your life is sooooo busy with fun things. I love that you took your girls to NYC! What an awesome mom!
Okay are you ever going to blog again? I miss you!
What a Fabulous trip :) i am glad you got hooked on Twilight like the rest of us Freaks! I am soooo with you- I do not have time to read, so this series made me crazy & I got no sleep for 3 weeks straight while I read the whole series!!! CRAZY - not recommended. Love hearing about your cute life.
luvs
Post a Comment