HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Today was my dad's birthday and this is a picture of him as a little boy in Alabama where he was born and raised.
I love my dad in so many different ways. He is always polite and has taught me to mind my P's and Q's. He loves to shop- I know kind of funny. He loves any kind of baked good which is where I get my 'I need to eat a bake good every night before bed'. He loves to golf and tries to sneak in 4-5 games of golf a week.
He loves his kids and especially me cause I am the favorite. HAHAHA! One of my favorite memories of my dad is when I was a little girl I thought my dad was sooooooo cute. I thought he had to be the best looking dad in the world. So I would purposefully- accidentally leave my lunch at house and I would write him a note telling him that I forgot my lunch and I needed him to drop it off in my classroom. That way all my friends could see that my dad's was the most handsome dad ever. I still think he is the most handsome dad ever and show him off where ever we are.
Dad thanks for everything that you have done for me and for helping make me the person I am today. I LOVE YOU
Today was my dad's birthday and this is a picture of him as a little boy in Alabama where he was born and raised.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Awww. So sweet. Dads are the BEST, and I love how they make a girl feel like the most special girl in the whole world.
Happy Birthday to Nancy's Dad!
What a cute picture of your dad as a youngin'
What would we do without dads?
I love, love, love that you used to get him to come to your school. That is soooo awesome. ahahahaha. He must be a proud dad.
Post a Comment