Twilight- Yay or Nay?
Ok so I don't consider myself a movie critic, but I definitely have an opinion on this movie.
A whole bunch of us went at 9 p.m. to wait 3 hours to see the movie. We even had fun shirts made up that said "Got Edward?", or " Got Jacob?".
Being with the girls was definitely the highlight of my night. I just didn't really like the movie. I thought the actors couldn't act.
Now this just my opinion so I hope I don't hurt anyones feelings, but I just didn't like the movie. I love the books and it might be because I can use my own imagination and not get to gory,creepy,nerdy,or just plain lame.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight.....What in the world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
9 comments:
You are too cute! Love the shirts and what a fun time with the girls! Looks like a great group!
Hi Nanc. I think I liked it, I may be the minority on that. I have talked to a few others who didn't like it as well. I loved the ending. Def wasn't as good as the book, but we all expected that. You guys looked awesome in your shirts!!
I had a way fun night hanging out with everyone! I was even able to get in a short nap :)
Glad I could help you the other night, I hope I made some sense to you and didn't waste your night! ha. Let me know if you have any other questions.
THANK YOU!!! I was begining to wonder if their was something wrong with me!! I thought the movie was totally CHEEZY and my EDWARD is not weird and ocward!!
I think your right it was midnight and I don't do well after 9:30pm...I might brave it again and give it a second chance!!
Hallelujah! I was starting to think I was the ONLY one who thought it was lamo! I did have fun with everyone though!!! Thanks for the ice and the shirt - it was fun,
I liked it! I thought it was very entertaining and fun!
I don't know if we can still be friends Nanc. I loved it, but maybe because I had really low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Not oscar winning or anything, but really fun and entertaining for me.
Hey Sis. King!
I saw it last Friday with my friend. I thought it was all-right. Kinda choppy, really cheesy, but it stayed with the book. It was o.k. Maybe New Moon will be better?
I LOVED IT!!!!!
Post a Comment