Emma

I love her! She is an amazing girl and has a love for life.
She is a GREAT sister. This is her holding Mallory at the hospital.She always tells me that she can't wait until she is old enough to babysit. She is just so SWEET.
Being her mom I think and know she is BRILLIANT. She is one of the smartest in her class and always plays teacher on her dry erase board. Isn't she just so stinkin cute?
She loves to get all pretty and ready. Every Sunday she asked me if she can wear a little of my lip stick. So she shows up to church looking her best.
The girl can shake her thang. She can dance and do tumbling. Along with that she plays soccer and softball. What a girl!
Emma is a sweet, kind, giving, understand, smart, compassionate,enthusiastic, patient CHILD OF GOD. We love her and are very proud of her. She makes us laugh and smile everyday and we thank our Heavenly Father for sending her to us. We Love You Emma!
.jpg)
5 comments:
What a cutie. She looks so much like her daddy! Enjoy the Birthdayness...
Happy birthday Emma! I just love that little girl - she rocks!
Looks like you got a sweetie.
You forgot that she is also lucky to have you for a mom!
You forgot to mention that she is Nancy Jr.! So cute. Hope she had a great birthday!
So stinkin' cute. I love Emma!
Post a Comment