Monday, March 30, 2009

Now this is funny

She seriously cracks me up
Yep that is Audrey wiping our dogs(Tessa) bum with a wippie. The kids were all in the back yard yesterday and Bret goes to check on them and starts to laugh and tells me to come here.
So I look in the back yard and there was Audrey about 5 inches from Tessa's bum just staring at it.So Bret asked her what she was doing and she said that 'Tessa has poop on her bum". Bret says to her 'oh yeah- what are you going to do about it'. Audrey then thinks and says 'I need a wippie'.

So she runs in the house and grabs a wippie and starts to follow the dog around the back yard trying to wipe her bum. It was so funny. The dog was trying to get away from her, but if you know Audrey you know that she is pretty determined and stubborn so needless to say the dog loss. Now if I could just get Audrey to be potty trained herself we would be in good shape. I am offering $50 if someone wants to potty train my twins. I am being so serious.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!! hahahahaha!!

nannyjai said...

Oh I could potty train for you! I did Maren in 1 day...!

barbafamily said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love it!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

that is flippin hilarious!!!

Heather said...

That is TOO cute!! Double trouble with potty training, FUN!!