Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twins turned 3!

Well it is official. The twins turned 3! I am very excited about them being 3 and hope that this year will be a learning and growing experience for all of us. Having 2 2year old twins was very hard. They made life very interesting and busy. While I did enjoy them being 2- I can't wait to see how much they will learn and grow and hopefully slow down this year.

We had a birthday party for them at the park. We did a little Easter egg hunt, ate cupcakes, and opened presents. This is a picture of all the twins friends at the party. Very cute little bunch.

AUDREY
Audrey was "baby A" and was also the smaller of the two weighing 4 lbs. 15 oz.. She came out ready for life. When she was just a day old the nurse was holding her over her shoulder and Audrey lifted her head and turned it with complete control. You should of seen our faces. From that I should of know what kind of FIRECRACKER personality she would have. She is very energetic, fun spirited, and her favorite food is nachos. She is a total crack up. We had one of Audrey's nursery teachers put it best. She said "Audrey has such a BIG spirit for such a small body". And boy does she.


MALLORY
Mallory was "baby B" and weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz.. She was delivered breached. If you haven't heard that story remind me and I will tell you later. Mallory is very shy, soft, sensitive, and a total mama's girl-which I absolutely love. Finally out of 5 kids I get a mama's girl. Mallory's favorite food is ice cream and she loves to wash her hands. She gets that from me. She also likes to comb hair. She always asks me if she can brush my hair and I love it.



The Twins


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are adorable Nancy! What a sweet post!