My sister turned 40 so you know what that means....
Girls trip!
My wonderful brother in law flew me and my mom up to see Lisa for her birthday. It was so nice and relaxing. We never stopped-we went to an amusement park in Park City and did some fun rides. Then we did some shopping, and of course we ate ALOT. We got to go to a farmers market and to the movies. I am telling ya it was amazing.
We also got a pedicure, and ate ALOT. Watched my niece play in a softball game, and ate ALOT. Seriously I have so many more pictures of us just eating.
Lisa I hope you had a great birthday(I know I loved your birthday). You are the best sister ever and I love ya so much.
.jpg)
1 comment:
What a fun trip....and Happy birthday to LISA! I am so happy to see you blogged! Way to go!
Post a Comment