Sunday, February 28, 2010

Samantha's Science Project

Well I learned one thing from this and that is I DON'T LIKE SCIENCE PROJECTS. They are way to stressful and they really are YOUR science project not your child. I ended up doing this with Sam for hours and hours. It was fun at times to spend time with Sam but it got a little overwhelming and stressful cause you had to do it perfectly the way THEY wanted it.

Anyhow we did it on 'does salt make ice melt faster?'. Well we all know they answer to that.......YES. It was so funny cause I told Sam that we better bet an "A" on this. So every day she would come home from school and I would run to her and ask her if she got the grade yet. Well finally a few days later we got it............an 87%. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- we got robbed. Just kidding we actually forgot one step in it and so it took us from a 97% to an 87%. I felt bad cause it was kind of my fault. But I told Sam I was proud of her grade and that she(and me) did a great job. We are so going to rock next years project.......Bring it!

No comments: