Saturday, July 10, 2010

Emma's Baptism

Emma's Baptism
Emma got baptized on April 10th, 2010. I was a great day for all of us. She was very excited to take that next step in her life and become a member of the gospel. She couldn't stop smiling all day and you could feel such a strong spirit from her. She is always trying to choose the right and do what her Heavenly Father would want her to do.

Emma got Baptized by her Dad. He was really happy for this day even though he doesn't look like it in the picture. Emma and her dad have a special bond and same "goofy" personality.
What a wonderful family we have. This is all of us outside the church right before Emma got baptized. It was the twins 4th birthday and so everyone was celebrating that also. It truly was one of the best and funnest days as a family.
We love our Emma and are very, very thankful that to Heavenly Father for giving her to us. We appreciate everything she adds to our family and for the great example she is.
(from left to right: Samantha,Audrey,Emma,Mallory,& Corbin) I love them all!!!!!!!!!!


Part Time!!!

So after the baptism we had all the family over for lunch and a celebration of Emma's baptism and the twins birthday. I made a sign that said...."4+4=8" (Audrey + Mallory = Emma)


Alex & Jordan were able to come down from BYU Utah to help us celebrate. It made Emma so happy and feel so special

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

I am SO proud of Emma, she is such a sweet girl and I love her so much! Your family is amazing and I'm so thankful to have you guys in my life! Love yoU!

Elisha said...

What a special day! We love you Emma and are so proud of you....you look gorgeous in your white dress!!!

Heather said...

Way to go Emma!!! What a fun, special day!