What in the What- I don't believe I got tagged and I have only been doing this for 2 weeks. Well here goes nothing.
1. I LOVE Diet Pepsi. It is the thing that calms me at those crazy times in life. I especially love the "sonic" sodas because of the styrafoam cups and pepple ice. K so here is my true confession- I love it so much that I bought an industrial size "sonic ice machine" and put it in my garage. Then I took it to the next step and bought a large box of styrafoam cups , lids,and straws from Costco. I know -I have have problems, but who doesn't. And so I have a Diet at least once a day.
2. Well I don't know if any of you will believe me or not when I tell you that I have started to take up jogging. Yep I said it- Nancy is excersizing. What got me going was Bret. He bought me an ipod and those special nike shoes that you put in that special chip and that attachment to the ipod and so when you go running it will calculate your distance, pace, calorie burn, and if you are improving. All the while you are listening to you favorite music. Now another confession I downloaded songs like "shoop", and "vanilla ice". Yep I love it.
3.So I also love ot bake. Mostly because then I get to eat whatever I bake. I start out saying"I am going to bake cookies, or brownies for my visiting teachers" When deep down inside I want to bake them so I can eat them.
4. I love to shop also, but of course I love to shop for food. You know the bargains-I actually get excited for Tuesday's mail because I get the new adds for groceries. For example just last week there was a really good deal on candy bars. So being the women who wants to take advantage of a good deal- I ended up buying over 200 candy bars. Now do I need over 200 candy bars.....No, but I just couldn't pass up the deal, and I figure that I could use them for visiting teaching. wink wink.
5.One word for you BLEACH. I love to clean, and by the look of my house you wouldn't believe it but do to my crazy circumstances (having 5 kids in less then 6 years), I have other things that keep me buisy. Sometimes I wish they would make a candle that smelled like bleach, Lysol.....oh oh or make a lotion that smells like Lysol. Yep I know I have issues.
6.My way of unwinding is to veg out in front of the t.v.(usually I have some kind of food in hand). I do it every night and love any comedy, and or my latest favorite "lost".
7. I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but I love 8:00 p.m., because it is bedtime for the kids and I get some quiet time, time to clean, time to shower, time to finish any unfinish work for the cleaners, and time for t.v. Don't gt me wrong- I love my family, but it is nice to spend time with Bret alone.
Well Brooke this was fun, and I enjoyed yours so much. I hope I did it right. So now I am going to tag Rachel Cunningham. Yay!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Brooke I hope I do this correct
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
10 comments:
Don't you just love visiting teaching. I do....and it shows!
That was so much fun to read about you. I can't believe you have your own Sonic ice machine. I'm jealous. I could chomp ice all day long. Do you remember when we had an ice machine?
Hey Nancy! Cool..how did you find me? Awesome to hear from you! I will add your site to my links so I can visit your site and see your cute kids and twins! Both Brian's sisters are having twins and one of my best friends is having quintuplets...can you believe it? Totally Keep in touch...Karen :)
kxjNancy you are hilarious. I love that you have an ice machine. That is my dream ever since Brooke had one. It was fun to read about all the little fun tidbits about you. Your hilarious.
Nancy I'm totally laughing about "Shoop!" I'm going to put that on my ipod so I can think of us jamming out in the mazda. You're my hero with the ice machine.
Nancy! I am so jealous that you have a sonic ice machine! You crack me up! Your kids are so cute!
Nancy, I found you through Karen Matsen. I cannot stop laughing at your blog. You are like SuperMom!
Nancy, you can absolutely add me and I meant to ask you if I can add you. Too fun.
LOVE that you have a subscription to People!! Jealous actually. So fun to read all of your "loves."
oh my gosh! i covet your sonic ice machine! and i would totally buy the cups too! you rock with 5 kids! and twins! i never want to do that!
Post a Comment