This was Sam's big day. She is officially done with 1st grade and ready for 2nd. The award that she is holding is from her class awards assembly and she got it for being the most advanced in SCIENCE. Do you believe it- my child and science.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Here we come 2nd grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Isnt it fun-all the different stages the kids are in. Your little twins are so cute. What a coincidense (sp?) Noah got that same award for 3nd grade. Maybe we are smart afterall. I love your little dancers. Emma is a freakin spitting image of you. Remember "Animal Crackers" I know you do. Love it!!!
Congrats Sam!!! Maybe she'll be a doctor someday. I can't believe you'll have a second grader. Time flies.
Holy cow you have a 2nd grader...how does it feel to be sooooo OLD? heheh!
Post a Comment