Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well, This is as good as it gets

This is the most recent picture of us all in March.

7 comments:

MommyRohner said...

Such a great picture. Brett looks a little goofy, but I guess that can't be helped.
I'm excited you've joined the world of BLOG!
Check ours out at:
http://rohnerfamily.blogspot.com

Love, Mandy

Rachel Cunningham said...

So happy to see you blogging!!! Cute pictures of the King fam. Your kids are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! So fun to see pics of your cute fam! Emma is just a miniature Nancy! i love it! After having a baby of my own, I don't know how you do it with twins. It looks fun, though, and I'm sure there's never a dull moment in your house. See ya across the street sometime!!

The Dunford Family said...

Nancy, so cool to see your family. You are all so beautiful. It's so weird to see you with 5. The last time I saw you I think you only had Samantha. So Fun! It would be great to get together when I move back home at the end of June!

Shelly said...

Yea Nancy-i am so happy to see your blog. Your kids are so cute. The last time i saw the twins they were like 3 months old. Emma reminds me of you when we were little. Im excited to see more.

Cassie Simonton said...

AHHHHH!!! I love that I found your Blog! Hi Nancy and fam!! So good to see your cute family I so miss you guys and good old GLADE AVE.!!! Love the blog!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.