Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And the Winner is.....................



And the award for the messiest twins goes to................ME:). Yep in cause you haven't guessed by now I totally won that award today. I was in the kitchen and all of the sudden Sam came running in and said"Mom you might want to come and see what the twins are doing." Then I said "What?" Then Sam said " All I know is that I am so not going to be touching them". So I go outside and this is what I found. So the blogger in me grabbed my camera and took pictures which means that the twins know that it was kind of cute and now think they can do it again. Yikes! The best part about this is that Mallory was the one who made all the mess and normally that is something Audrey does. I think I am getting into BIG trouble with the both of them,and they haven't even turned 2 yet.

10 comments:

Melanie and Will said...

oh myyyy gooosh!!! LOL. too cute. I'm glad you got pics instead of getting mad. Not a fun mess to clean up though. Wow, to think about having double trouble.

stephanie said...

that looks like ffffuuuunnnn!!! they are just too darn cute..couldnt get mad at those adorable twin cuties! i would have done the exact same thing you did....get the camera, everytime i get the camera now..all my kids say..is that going to be on your blog??? hahaha..love kids!

Elisha said...

Yikes!! I love it!!! Way to go!!! (Then again, I'm not the one that has to clean it up ). Too funny! Watch out for the terrrible two's!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey Nancy, I decided to do more than lurk this time. I love the fact that this water came from the hose and not just from rainy day mud. So much fun!

barbafamily said...

WOW! Too cute (and messy) :-). I just love those shirts they are wearing too! I'm sure that was one mess that was not fun to clean up!

Cassie Simonton said...

Even messy they are soo darn cute! Its hard to be mad when they give you that cute muddy grin!

Shalice said...

HAH! Thats awesome. Secretly, I love it when Kaden plays in the mud, sometimes it keeps him busy for 10 or 15 min. so I can have a few minutes to clean something else he will eventually mess up again. Oh well, you gotta love it. It looks like they are having a blast.

Rachel Cunningham said...

There is nothing funner than mud. They are getting so big! Cute little girls. I love their t-shirts!

Brooke said...

wow, what a mess. I bet it was fun to make. I still can't believe you have twins. THey are so cute.

Enjoy the Journey said...

All 5 on treatments at the same time???? Oh my, I try not to complain about it because I know we could always be worse, but I really hav NOTHING to complain about! Dang, do you need me to come and help do treatments? I would... we are generally up at 4.