Monday, February 4, 2008

Watch out David Beckham


Here comes CORBIN

On Saturday Corbin had his first soccer game and boy did he have fun. He has been counting down the days for this been event.
He did so good and had so much fun. He even scored a goal. We found with him that he has a very serious attitude and that there is NO ROOM for FUNNY BUISNESS. This is the face he had the whole time he was playing.
This is his FAN CLUB(aka groupies). Everyone was so excited for him and we have such amazing family and friends that came out to support him. Thanks to everyone who made Corbin realize how important he is to you.





These were the CHEERLEADERS. They were on there break eating powder donuts building up more energy to go back to cheerleading.


GOOOOOO CORBIN!!!!!!





This is Corbin and his really good buddy Grady. They are on the same team and they got so excited to get there treats after the hard game(Can't you tell by Corbin's face expression). Corbin is already asking when his next game is.

12 comments:

MommyRohner said...

Yeah! I'm glad he had fun. Sorry I couldn't be there to see Corbin's goal. Maybe next week.

Elisha said...

LOVE IT! Can he possibly get any dang cuter! Watch out girls!

The Dunford Family said...

Nancy, your blog is so cute! I love it! Yeah, I know I've been a little out of touch, it's been crazy, but we're okay. I just got a little sick of the whole blogging thing. I haven't gone as far as to close it, but I just haven't been in a bloggin mood. Thanks for thinking of me....I'll get my second wind sometime, hopefully, soon.

barbafamily said...

SO cute! I just love the serious face - that's a crack up! Love you guys!

nannyjai said...

Awww so cute! I miss that cute boy! Australia is TOO far away!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Go Corb...He really puts on a great game face! Too cute.

Karen said...

Hey, just caught up on your blog :) Yeah, its the freaking middle of the night and I fed James and can't get back to sleep, the joys. Very cute of Corin playing soccer...glad you guys are having fun in AZ! While we freeze out here...can't wait to get back to visit.

Anonymous said...

Love the game face! He's serious about this soccer stuff! So cute. I love the pics of the twins in the mud. Yeah, you've got your hands full!!

Shalice said...

Oh my, his face really is funny! How much more serious can you get? He looks so cute with that big shirt and long socks on. Rock on Corbin!!

stephanie said...

we love soccer--looks like FUN---so are you going on the skateland field trip??? you better be, so we can both look like silly skating moms :)

AZ Hey-mon said...

Yeah nanc what do I win?!? Yes you can put me as a peep. I feel like this might be the sad way that we can keep an eye on each others lives, with all of our busyness. but it is fun.

Shelly said...

Nancy-How the heck have you been. I love reading your blog-your kids are so funny. I can only imagine what trouble your two little girls get into. I love it when the little ones start soccer, but mine end up just standing there looking around or doing somersaults. You have such cute kids!!!!