Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Say Cheese.....

So last week was school pictures and so I braided the girls hair to get that cute wave look. This is Emma happy as could be and ..............
Here is Samantha(aka drama-mama) getting her hair done the exact way. Bret took these pictures to show Sam her face as I gently brush it out.


SHE SURVIVED!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

barbafamily said...

Cute post! I love the picture of Sam's face and love her nickname :-)

Kyle said...

I SOOO wish I could french braid! I want to see the after shots of their hair...I bet it turned out cute!
Kyle

nannyjai said...

Oh super CUTE! Don't forget I want copies of the school photo's! :)

Elisha said...

Wow!! I know that face and sound ALL TOO WELL! What would we do without all these girls... and all the drama? Gotta love it!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Nancy how are you? I love reading your blog it's always so great. By the way CUTE kiddos!!! Hope you remember me.

Brooke said...

Wow you are a great braider. Their hair looks so good.

The Skousen's said...

Sam totally reminds me of my little Savannah. That is so her when I brush her hair.