Well we really had a wonderful V-day. I am going to say it is one of my favorite holidays. The kids love it, they don't get to much candy, you don't have to invest in so many things or gifts, and you get to tell the kids that they can't fight on Valentine's Day. :) So this year I got Corbin some sox, and the two older girls a "webkinz"(I love webkinz). The twins got new pink tights. For breakfast I had pink pancakes in heart shape, with milk and butter. Then the kids had a fun at school and came home so happy.
Bret knows me so well and so this year for my Valentine gift he got me my very own box of yummy donuts(thanks Kyle). He knows that I would of not liked him wasting money on flowers or chocolate when donuts make me just as happy. Lets just say that I had at least 4 donuts yesterday and I loved every one of them. Love ya hunn! Bret Rocks.
.jpg)
6 comments:
Hey Nancy,
I'm glad you stopped by my blog and left a comment! I love finding friends and seeing what is going on with their lives. Your family is adorable.
So you spent some time in the South did ya? Good times, am I right?
Joan
LOVE that--doughnuts are way YUMMY!! that is soo fun that your hubby did that oh and way to go mom on the valentines day breakfast---ya had hopes of that happening at our house, but not lucky enough(got up a little late) oh and btw tay started a blog so send me your email address so we can invite you!!
Okay would you please share those doughnuts with me??
Love that you got doughnuts for Valentine's Day! Now that's my kind of gift! We miss you guys! We should go on a date night together! Love ya!
So cute...I have to agree Valentine's is a fun holiday...letting your family know how much you love them and you don't have to over do it!
mmmmm..are those maple long johns?!? MY FAVORITE!!!! Sounds like you guys had a great day, how fun!!
Post a Comment