Monday, February 18, 2008

Yep you guessed it.. I got tagged

Ok... so I guess its my turn to talk a little about myself! This is how it goes, or so I'm told. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

1) Where I was 10 years ago: I was engaged to my husband Bret, going to college, and working full time.

2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: Well, it's 8:30 at night but believe it or not I still have things to do #1 make cookies. #2 pay our business taxes#3 fold my last load of laundry:)#4Lay out school clothes for tomorrow #5make me a creamcheese/pear raspberry bagel for bed:)

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: #1 Get out of debt #2definently get a way bigger home. #3give amillion to all siblings and parents #4 the rest in the bank

4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: 1) I eat a baked good everynight I go to bed. 2)I have at least 3 cans of diet coke 3)well my list just gets worst and longer so I am going to stop with 2.

5) 5 places I've lived: Well I am not much for moving and so I have only lived in Mesa, Az. and Provo, Utah.

6) 5 Jobs I've had: 1) Kindergarten aide 2)manager of dry cleaners 3)magazine company 4)CFO of the dry cleaners 5) MOM

7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me: #1 I HATE to read, so don't invite me to a book club! #2 I hate the ocean and beach and I am deathly afraid of sharks.

And I am going to Tag: WATCH OUT!!! Lindsey,Jai,Jenny, and Neola

8 comments:

Elisha said...

I am so glad that I'm not the only one 1) with a list at8:30PM (and I'm tinkering around on the internet) and 2) that HATES to read! It seems like everyone else enjoys it, but to me, it's just more work! Way to go Brett on the v-day! I gotta hand it to him!

nannyjai said...

Okay no fair to tag me when I am not totally into blogging yet! I will try to do it this weekend...
Hey and in the photo's of the big kids on v-day's I see new school photo's in the back ground... I want copies of those! Just because I live like on the other side of the earth doesnt mean I should miss out on those!
Love you!

barbafamily said...

Nancy, you totally crack me up with the diet sodas during the day and a pastry before bed! And, you still look great! What's your secret?!?! :-) Hope you guys are doing well!!!

stephanie said...

i love tags, you find out so much about people...way FUN, i am with you on the baked good before bed--i think it helps me sleep better :)

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to learn all these new things about you. CFO? That's impressive.
To answer your question, Joe will be graduating from Pilot Training in the Air Force. He got his political science degree from ASU. It seems like we've been doing school of one kind of or another since we got married. Will it ever end?

The Skousen's said...

When it is 8:30pm and you still have a long list, I say JUST GO TO BED, SISTER!!! hahaha

Kayleen said...

Cream cheese/pear raspberry bagel. . . . Where can I get one of those! YUMMY

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Ok- what in the world is this about hating the ocean?!?! But, I do agree about reading books- I hate it too. I love checking out what your cute fam is up to. I want to see what your girls hair looked like after the braids :)
Take care
Loves
Jodi