So Samantha's class went on afield trip to "Skateland" and I was one of the volunteers. I so wanted to go and have so much fun. This is a picture of Sam skating in that famous circle(notice in the back ground all the kids who have totally biffed it-only about 20% of the 2nd graders could really skate) . The other pictures are of her and her good friend Taylor and then some more girls form her class.It was so entertaining and brought back some memories of the good ol days. The funny thing about it is I swear that the same people work there now that did when I was 8. Anyways we did the "YMCA", and the famous "Chick dance". Sam love skating with her friends. Then she decided to get her hair colored Green. Yeah-don't ask. One of the fun things was the other volunteer moms. We had such a good time visiting(thanks Stephanie, and Devry). Sam and I really enjoyed ourselves and decided this was the best field trip. We totally rocked that skating rink.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
SKATELAND BABY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
11 comments:
we have to AGREE that field trip was probably THE BEST ONE YET!! Good times!!
WOW Skateland...that brings back memories. Yeah there were totally scary people who worked there before and the bathrooms were pretty scary too. Remember the guys who used to "hang out" there, they were such good skaters (a little freaky) but they knew how to skate!
Awww.. I LOVE Skateland! I keep trying to get DeWy to take us there for a family night, but he says I would laugh when the big guy falls! Well maybe a little, but it would still be fun!
I am totally inspired to take my family there. YEAH!!! They will love it!
I love Skateland...its the best! Cute pictures too! Gotta love field trips :)
that was so much fun. my left leg was sore. what's up with that? i looked through your blog. it's cute! mine is jdhallfamily.blogspot.com
Awww, the good old days! I haven't thought about that place in years! I bet our kids would love it! (They'd probably break their necks, but love it!)
How fun! I just love fieldtrips! I bet Skateland brought back so many memories! I know it would for me :-)
Ha ha, Candee just said tonight we should go for FHE! Mark said no because they don't let you skate backwards! Mabey I'll luck out with a field trip to skateland someday. Cute pics. of you and Sam!
Oh my gosh, skateland rules! Ha Ha those were the days...
SKATELAND ROCKS!! That place is still around- Sweet! Next time we are down- we are going. We'll call ya if you want to meet us there :)
Post a Comment