Ok so this is one of the cutest things ever. Emma is on a T-ball team and has started her practices. She is on one of her good friends team and has lots of fun.
They are teaching them all the basics. When I was a kid I started T-ball when I was 5 and didn't stop playing til I was 15. My coach was Manuel and he was amazing. It seems that it was the same 12 girls on our team for like 8 years, and we thought we were the stuff. I loved it and still do. Just wish I could find a team to be on.
I think she is so good for this being her first time, but then again I am her mother. The funniest thing was she had to have pink hat,pink cleats, and her team already has pink helmets and bats. I even think they are going to have pink team shirts. How stinkin cute.We call it PINK POWER.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
T-BALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
8 comments:
Go Emma!!! You'll have to let us know when one of her games is so that we can go cheer her on! Don't worry, our family is the same way. I told Brett that if he wanted our girls to do sports with him he needed PINK EQUIPMENT...and it worked!
PINK POWER...Love it! Emma is so cute.I am assuming the team is all girls...thats fun! I should have put Sammy on her team!
Kyle
Why did I not know you play? Coed just started... if we ever need a fill in girl are you willing? And maybe next time we sign up we will let you guys know! How fun that Emma gets to play! SO FUN!
i love that PINK is the new color for baseball, if i was to have played ball, thats the only way i probably would have done it if everything was.....PINK--how fun!!
T-ball is one of the cutest things ever. Walker is starting in a few weeks. Emma looks so cute...she's following in your footsteps!
Emma is so cute! I love that girl. She looks like she is having so much fun, that is awesome.
Okay- so I tried to leave a comment a few times & it was jacked up- so 3rd times a charm right? I love it when our kids like the same sports we do! She is going to be one tuff chick- just like her mom. I remember your team & how we never looked forward to playing you guys- :) because you were so good! How fun to have PINK - yea! I really need a girl -hehehe
Loves
Oh my gosh she is adorable! I love the pic of her getting the ball. She is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment