So we had some neighbor friends come over and play in the back yard and I looked in the back yard and this is what I saw. YIKES this can't be good.
So I asked what is going on out here! I walked over and found that they had found a WORM. YUCKERS! But they thought it was so cool. So they played with it for awhile with some sticks and leaves.
Look at the size of that thing.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
UHH THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Oh boy I hate that 'this cant be good' feeling! I had one of those yesterday... I left the 13 year old home alone for like 10 minutes while I ran to the school to get the rest of the kids - thankfully I took the baby with me because I almost left her with him! When I got home I could smell this funny smell all through the house... it took me about half an hour and a few 100 questions... he had brunt a hole in the mat just outside the door! Yep that cant be good!
Oh I updated again too Nancy! I am like totally one a roll!
Okay that worm is GINORMOUS! I love when my kids play in the backyard..enjoy it while you can!
That is CRAZY how long that thing is. Brik would have been all over that.
AWESOME! WE love looking for worms in our backyard. Everytime we find one we transport it to the garden.
Huge and gross! Kids are so fascinated by yucky things. It's amazing what will keep them occupied for hours.
hey--we must be bloggin at the same time---hey tays baptism is this week--i will email you and let you know details!!! we would love for you guys to be there!!
ok what the worm--that thing is HUGE!!!!
YIKES! I don't like anything that slithers or is slimey! We've been finding bright red, green, and yellow catapillers at our house! And they are HUGE! That is so fun that the girls are having a bake sale today! I am working, but Brett is home with the girls, so I'll tell him to come on by! You are such a fun mom!
Ha ha, let's just wait and see how long it takes till someone dares someone else to eat it!!!
EEWW!!! That is one HUGE worm! My boys would have LOVED to see it :-)! Miss you guys SO much!
Oh Yeah, Do you know that I love cherries!!!
ewww ewww ewwww....gross.
hope you washed their hands! lol j/k
Post a Comment