For 4 Friday's in a row the twins got to go be apart of a child development preschool for a local high school. And so for just the 1 hour that they had them they would take them on walks and talk about rocks, trees, and a lot of dirt. Also they would talk about animals,fruits, and veggies. They so love it, and were very good students.
This was the last day for the class at the high school and so the teenage girls in the child development class did a graduation ceremony for all the 10 kids who participated. It was pure chaos, but sooooo funny. This is the twins with there hats on going to get there diploma.
Now onto the important part. They had a graduation party the last 5 minutes with cupcakes. It was the quietest that classroom had ever been. All the kids loved there cupcakes(as you can tell the twins enjoyed there's.).A big thanks to the girls at the high school.
Friday, March 7, 2008
The Twins Pre-School Graduation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
13 comments:
Nancy, they are sooo cute! How fun...Twins!! I have always wanted twins. I bet it's crazy but hopefully alot of fun!
They are getting SO big and CUTE! hey, email me
heathers200@hotmail.com. I have a blog too!
Okay Miss Nancy I have at last updated my Blog! YAY ME!
Those cutie twins are getting so BIG!
That is so cute! I thought about putting Kenadee in that, but I didn't know if she's stay by herself! Thanks, I was SO SUPER NERVOUS if you couldn't tell. Erin said she tought I was going to pass out! That wouldn't have been pretty! Anyways, YOUR HAIR IS SO SO SO SO STINKING CUTE! I just sat there and stared at it! I love it! Is it so easy to do? You need to talk me into doing something drastic like that! I think I'd love it, but could never muster up the confidence! Melissa did a great job!
Okay Nancy where do you get your cute backgrounds for your blogg?
SO cute! They are absolutely adorable!
they are so cute---one of them totally reminds me of my lil teagan!! gotta love cupcakes and cute little girlies!!!
Nancy I think you guys have the cutest family! I was hoppin around and stumbled onto your blog...
Anyways my husband and I are in nursery in the ward (the outcasts j/k) thought I'd say hi and introduce ourselves...
Nancy- You have got adorable kids! How fun for them :) We love when other people like to play w/ the kids huh?! When are you guys going to Cali again? It seems like we have run into you quite a few times there :)
That's too cute that the twins went to school! If only we all got cupcakes each time we graduated! Emma or Nancy Jr. looks like quite the t-ball player. I love the braids! You french braid so well. I hope my girls have long hair so I can braid it.
Those two are too cute! I bet they loved every minute of school, but probably not as much as you did, ha!
I love that they are graduating. Wow it only seems like yesterday that they were 2! so dang cute!
I love their graduation hats. They look so cute.
Post a Comment