
Hey I just thought I would put up some new pictures of what we have been doing. It isn't much, but we are having fun doing it. This is Corbin and Audrey just after running through the sprinklers and spraying each other with the hose. Audrey for some reason kept trying to put the hose around her bum. We think she must want an enema. Oh I wish we had a pool.

This is Emma and Mallory trying to warm up after playing in the sprinklers and hose. I love seeing little kids and babies in the little cute swim suits workin it with all of there cute dimples. Oh I wish we had a pool.

So to make up for the fact that we don't have a pool I decided to show you what I do have and how much I
LOVE it. This is a picture of my sixth child. It is my wonderful SONIC ice machine and I
Love her. A lot of people ask me that if I move out of state could they buy my machine from me. Well I answer very quickly with a "this is my baby and she will be sitting in shot gun with her seat belt on right next to me". I know Nancy get a life, but the sad thing is that this is my life. But I am so not complaining cause I have an ice machine. Have I mentioned how much I love my ice machine.:)
Having said that I would like to invite my friends and family over to get 1,2,3, or even 10 bags of ice. Please just let me know and I will so hook you up.
20 comments:
I just LOVE you Nancy! You absolutely crack me up! You and your ice machine :-)...and, love this pics of the kiddos after playing in the sprinklers. Love you guys!!!
Your too FUNNY! I updated yesterday!
ok nancy i am sooooo stinkin jealous of your ice machine! that is the coolest thing ever!
fun summer days! I am tempted to come and get some ice, we NEVER have any! What a good kid, never talks back I am sure!! :)
Is both Sam and Emma on KE?
they are so cute!!! ... i know i love your ice too and we really need some our ice machine broke so we have to buy ice from the store so tht would be really nice!!!
Hey! How about we do a trade, you have dibs on our pool WHENEVER you want, and I can stalk your ice machine! Sound fair?
I'm imagining a giant cupful of ice in front of me right now. Beautiful, perfectly sized ice!
Oh, the Harrop's are so with you on your ice machine...if I had one it would be a member of the family. Wish your home teachers would get busy so I had some ice...lol!
I'm so jealous of your ice machine and so jealous that you got to go to Girls' camp. I love both of those things.
You do have a fabulous life, I must say, and I wish you had a pool too so I COULD SWIM IN IT ALL SUMMER! You also have the best husband who hooked you up with that killer ice machine.
Love it Nancy-- I live on Sno-cones, I wish I had your hook up of sweet ice machine. When do you want to move & be my neighbor?! I would put in a pool if I could swap for the awesome ice... oh wait- the ice machine might be cheaper, maybe I should suck it up & get my own huh?!
luvs
Cute pics! I want a Diet Coke with your ice so bad right now! You should bring some ice to gymnastics and sell drinks :) You would make tons of money...I know Corbin and Ben could sell it..that would keep those 2 busy!
I will forever and always be jealous of your ice machine!!! Your once lucky girl!
VERY JEALOUS OF UR ICE MACHINE! UR KIDS R VERY CUTE AS WELL! THIS IS HOLLIE LARSON HOLYOAK! CHECK OUT MY BLOG www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com
Hey Nancy, thanks for feeding my husband when I was out of town!! You guys are too nice to have him over, he had a great time! We'll have to have you guys over for a BBQ or something this summer, after the baby.. she's gonna sneak up on me fast I just know it! oh yeah, and thanks for the bag of ice you sent home with him :)
Hey Nancy, Karen here! I just found out what these comment things are on the blogs, GREAT! I am very slow but always learning! I love your blog! Of course u can add me to your family list, Sorry i did not ask u first.
Nancy I just want to know if I am a part of the friends and family offer cause I am all about that ice.
when we first moved into the ward bro. hurst brought over a bag to us! that stuff was gone in like 2days! I'm a sonic ice whore! (am i allowed to say that?) actually I wanna know where you bought your ice machine!
the template is so cute!!!!
I am so stinking jealous of your ice machine! I've been dreaming of owning one just like it for years!
Post a Comment