Please don't judge me
So Audrey has been climbing out of her crib lately. Which I am sure you all have had your kids do that. This is not a first here. There does come a time when they learn to climb out and you then put them in their big beds.This is not that time. Audrey has been the "adventurous" one to say it nicely out of all my kids. Well this time she has gone a little to far. She decided at 4:30 A.M. to wake up and cruise the house. So she first started by pulling all the books off the book shelf. Then she found some markers and colored some things(none of them where paper). Then she found a pair of her sisters scissors and lucky for us nothing is cut up(at least nothing we have found yet). Then she climbed into her twin Mallory's bed and started to jump up and down on her while she was asleep. Mallory started to cry so I went to check on her and that is when I found Audrey in her bed and all of the other things she decided to do.
Well at first I was upset, and then I got really worried and scared. I thought how unsafe that is. She could of done something really bad or even gotten hurt or worse. The thought made me sick to my stomach. Then I remember a friend of mine telling me about these "crib tents" that you can get to put over there crib so they can't get out. So I went and bought one that day and put it in her bed. Needless to say she hates it, but it does make me sleep and feel a lot better. So I am asking you to please not judge me. It's for her own safety.:) 
.jpg)
9 comments:
No judgement here sister! The little girl I nanny for is doing the same thing - thankfully not when I am on (she knows better to do that with her nanny). Honestly I am going to suggest her parents get one! I hope we have them in Australia - or gosh darn you might have to mail me one!
I giggled the whole time while reading your post! *hugs*
Oh my GOSH! That would totally scare me! I would have done exactly what you did - no judgement here! I LOVE the picture of her crying with it zipped up - poor thing! She is quite the adventurous little girl! Good thing she's cute :-) And, you are the cutest thing - your post on my blog made me laugh! Love ya girl!
That is scarey! I'm all for it! Do they make one for teenagers? You know, keep them in their beds at night so they don't get on the computer at strange hours. LOL
Your family is adorable, and so is your blog. I love the polka dots!
hey mom. . . no cribs for me. And sister King, I don't judge you. that would scare me if i was ever babysitting and she did that.
thts funny and cute
How hilarious! I love that she is all happy with it unzipped and then ticked with it zipped up! I don't blame you one bit. Kenadee was doing that for a while, and we'd find her wandering around the house in the middle of the night eating and coloring! And then last night, we found Taylor downstairs on the couch at 3AM (she was asleep in her bed when I checked on her at 11PM). Then this morning she had no recollection of how she got there! Any suggestions for this one?
Ok, so Nancy, Briauna totally had one with Grayson. Not because he was doing things in the middle of the night, but because he decided that he wanted to wake up at 5:30 every morning and be up for the rest of the day. So she decided to get a crib tent so that she could sleep until at least 6. So in my opinion your all good.
those are awesome, i have never seen or heard of those crib covers before. that is so scarey when your kids get out of their cribs!!!
I am Stephanie Hatch' mom and I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment...and I certainly DO NOT JUDGE YOU!!!! I wish they had had those when my kids were little...and I hope no one judge's me for writing this but when our second daughter was little she would leave her crib in the middle of the night and leave the house...so we have a gob of locks on our doors still because of NIkki..so I tied her legs with my panty hose to her crib!!!!! I know that sounds awful...but it was peace of mind for me...it stretched...she could move just NOT THAT FAR!!!!!
Post a Comment