Friday, August 22, 2008

5 DOWN......and no one at home

The twins started school! YAY!Mallory and Audrey King
(thanks grandma Jo for the cute first day of school outfits)

Yep 5 kids at school and no one is home. Well at least twice a week for 2 hours. Some of my friends and myself are doing a "joy" school and the twins first day was on Tuesday. They had so much fun. It's not really a school as much as it is a play group with a little lesson squeezed in. There are 6 kids and 5 moms doing it. My friends are so sweet to me and said that I only would need to take one turn even if I do have 2 kids in it. They are the best and this helps me so much. So I took some pictures of the kiddos and there first day of school. I can't wait to see how much I get done while my house is empty. I already emptied out the twins closet and organized it. Along with organizing my year supply. WOW! It is so amazing to see what I can do. I hope to be able to make some homemade wheat bread in the next month. Wish me luck.AudreyMallory

The twins at the door of the school waiting to be let in.

11 comments:

barbafamily said...

OMG they look SOOO cute! Yay for you! And, I LOVE the Joy School idea!

stephanie said...

AWESOME!!!!!! you made it, i bet that feels so GREAT(at least for those couple hours :) we totally miss you guys and hope school is going good..it is so great to come and check up on the cute king family and see how you are doing...enjoy your FREE time..LUCKY! and YOU totally DESERVE it mother of twins

Anonymous said...

Free woman!! So nice to have those 2 hours to yourself to get something done. All of your kids' school pictures are so cute! How fun that Corbin has Sheri for his teacher. I was totally laughing at the Can't Buy Me Love post. Classic movie!! Now I feel old too. And the crib tent - genius!! I knew a kid that crawled out of his bed and wandered around the neighborhood!! So better safe than sorry with the net.

The Skousen's said...

They are so stinkin cute! So fun to have time to yourself for a little while. Wonder what that would be like.

Renae said...

I'm right there with ya Nancy. Love 'em but I need my space. :) I can't believe the twins are so big. You just had them! :) Joy school sounds wonderful. Enjoy your oh so short but truly deserved freedom.

Heather said...

They are such CUTE girls!! It has been too long since we have seen them. I need to come by for ice and a d.p. more often! I am sure they LOVE going to school. I never did joy school, it sure sounds nice though.
Have fun with your FREE time each week. U sure do deserve it girl!

Anonymous said...

OK, this is really off topic, but I saw Can't buy me love yesterday! And now i totally understand that one post! It is such a good movie.

AZ Hey-mon said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! So fast,too fast.

Kyle said...

So, you are telling me that twice a week you have ALONE TIME!?! SOO jealous!

Shelly said...

Thats crazy!!! I must say that I am a little jealous. I still have 2 at home, but its been great...and quiet!!!

Leila said...

What, I didn't even think to put my Kylie in a joy school. Thats so awesome for you! Yeah 2 whole hours to do something fun LOVE IT!