Well we fill very old as our second child Emma(age 6) has lost her first tooth. With our first child it was so fun,exciting, and new(I sound like the theme song to LOVE BOAT haha). But I find this to be a different feel. It is a feel of getting old when you have two kids at the same time loosing their teeth. Having said that we are very excited for our Emma. Bret just yanked it out after days of her saying 'feel my tooth - is it ready yet?'. There was blood everywhere but Emma didn't mind at all. She was so excited. Now when anyone sees her she smiles extra big in hopes that they will notice it. If they do not notice she quickly points it out to them.
I do want to add something funny. After Emma lost her tooth she noticed all the blood on it. So she decided that the tooth fairy wouldn't want a bloody tooth and so she washed it in the sink with out telling any of us. All of the sudden she screamed and started to cry. I ran in there and she told me that she dropped her tooth in the sink, and that the tooth fairy won't know it's there. Also how was she going to get her money that was left from the tooth fairy. So I had Bret take apart the sink to retrieve it. By the end of the night she had "a tooth" under her pillow(wink wink), and the tooth fairy left her some money. Wooo that was a close one.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Yeah Emma! OK, so Taylor did the same thing, but I ran into the bathroom and plugged the drain as soon as I heard the water running! Then she dropped it on the tile and we searched for it for 20 min! Now her and Taylor can be twins with their matching front tooth(teeth?) gone!
That is too funny. We had something similar when Carter lost his tooth while eating cereal. No tooth could be found. I even sifted through soggy nasty corn flakes. We can only figure he swallowed it.
Yeah Emma! What an exciting day! That's a funny story about it going down the drain - poor thing! That would make any child scared!
How cute! At least she didn't swallow it like Sierrah's did. One morning before school she was eating a bagel and once she swalled she noticed her tooth came and out and it was no where to be found. We put an I.O.U. under her pillow and the tooth fairy totally understood! ;)
Post a Comment