Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here comes the bride...

Ok so technically I shouldn't be in white, but I thought this picture was so funny. My mother-in-law called the other day and asked if she could use my wedding dress for a Y.W. activity. So I got it out of the box that I had it preserved in and decided to be daring and try it on. Well let's just say that it is a little tighter than it use to be and I couldn't lift my arms up-so dancing would have been out of the question. So hear you have it- I still fit into my wedding dress 5 kids later, but it was a reality check when I had to suck in to get it to zip up. lol! I was totally sucking in while Bret took the picture. He was laughing so hard. WOW I look really old.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! That is such a pretty dress!

barbafamily said...

Nancy...you look amazing - NOT old! And, congrats on fitting in it! You are a skinny mamma, especially for having 5 adorable children! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Funny. I sold my wedding dress. I don't keep anything sentimental around. Sometimes to a fault. I loved playing in my moms wedding dress as a girl. Maybe I will find one at the thrift store for my daughter to play in.

MommyRohner said...

You don't look old... you just look REALLY young in the original picture. : )

I'm looking forward to seeing you at lunch on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome fella with you is the real question

Heather said...

OMG, you look great. After FIVE kids and twins in there you STILL fit into that dress!! I don't dare try mine on! Go Nancy.

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

oh my i sure hope that after 5 kids (and one of yours being twins) I hope i can say i still fit into my wedding dress! thats awesome!!

oh and P.S. thanks again for takin over for us tomorrow you're a lifesaver!!!

Elisha said...

Wow!!! You are my hero! There's no way to could fit into my wedding dress (I think the bust would be way to small!) haha..... i wish!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Way to go girl- you look awesome!! I would rip my at the seams & it would look really funny me being prego & all :)
luvs