Sometimes I worry and say to myself "what are they thinking". No I am just kidding. These are my to boys in ninja outfits. Yep they make a ninja outfit big enough for a 6'4 ,280 lbs. guy. I am not really sure why, but Bret really wanted a ninja outfit. Therefore Corbin wanted one. They had so much fun feeling like they were true ninjas.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Karate Chop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
8 comments:
Okay, so I'm hopping along here in Blog-Country and find YOU!!! Sorry to write you for the first time (in how many years) on your blog, but so glad you're here!!!
LOVE that you've posted pic's of your family! Hope you're doing well!! Write soon!
Thannks for the correction, those who have a blog figured it out. My sister-in-law did call and tell me she couldn't get on. I will let her know. I love all the comments. I see now how addicting this is going to be. We will get together for sure once we move in.Talk to you soon. Laura
How funny is that, did you go to China town to get those? Happy Birthday that I missed; but I was recovering from Elsies tramatic birth, well really tramatic to me.
I can't believe how much your little boy looks like Bret and how much your little girls look like you. There is no denying that they are yours. Too funny.
I always knew Bret had a secret identity. Looks like you don't have to worry about burglars at your house!
Hey Nancy and Brett! I am so glad I found your blog! Don't you love the blogging world? Its fun to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to. I always knew my cousin Bret had it in him to be a ninja!
Who wouldn't want a ninja outfit? Aren't boys fun! Corbin and Brett look like they have a great relationship!! What more could you ask for?
Bret your scaring me........Karen :)
Post a Comment